RenderStreet supports rendering V-Ray for Modo projects, both still images and animations. Our system automatically distributes the render to multiple render nodes for a faster delivery.
In order to start a V-Ray for Modo render on our farm, please follow these steps:
1. Create a new folder on your computer
2. Save the Modo project file (lxo file) in this folder
3. Use the File -> Consolidate Scene menu command so Modo collects all the dependencies in that folder
4. Use the V-Ray -> V-Ray Assets - Consolidate menu command to save any other V-Ray assets required for rendering
5. Use the V-Ray -> Render with V-Ray Standalone menu command, with these options:
- uncheck "choose output image"
- .vrscene path -> use the same folder created on step 1 above
- check "Only export without starting V-Ray Standalone"
6. Once the export has been completed, upload the folder above to our server.
7. From our web interface, go to the Add render job page, select the vrscene file and create a job from it
RenderStreet One monthly plan FAQ
This FAQ refers exclusively to the RenderStreet ONE program. For questions related to our pay-per-use program, please see our general knowledge base. I've just signed up, why am I being charged $1? For each user that signs up for the RenderStreet ONE ...
Using Irradiance Cache with Modo on RenderStreet
When rendering Modo projects with RenderStreet, we support precalculating the irradiance cache. This allows the animation renders to be flicker free. You don't need to change your project in any way for this to work, all the changes are being done ...
Using the monthly plan RenderStreet ONE
RenderStreet ONE is our flat fee rendering program, which allows unlimited rendering for a single monthly fee. This article will explain how the RenderStreet ONE interface works and how you can use it to render your jobs. 1. Subscribing. ...
Texture baking in Modo
Important: Texture baking is supported only when rendering with Modo 11.1v1 or newer. Currently, texture baking in Modo works only for output baking mapped to render outputs. In order for such an item to be baked on RenderStreet, please set it up ...
How to render a Modo file on RenderStreet
On RenderStreet, a render is called a 'job'. The name applies to both still images and animations, and this article will show you how you can create jobs on our farm. There are several ways to launch a job: - With the RenderStreet Modo plug-in - From ...