How to use the RenderStreet One referral program
The referral program for the monthly plan RenderStreet One offers the possibility to acquire free subscription time for our monthly plan, by referring other users to our service. Referral points are awarded when the referred user signs up for the RenderStreet One trial and when they make the transition from the trial to the full subscription. Each action generated the referring user a number of points, which can be then converted to free render time in RenderStreet One.
You can find your unique referral link in the new 'Refer and Earn
' page in your control panel interface. In order to refer someone to our service, simply send them the link. If, after visiting our site, they decide to subscribe to the monthly plan, your account will be credited with the corresponding number of points. The points can be used at any time to extend your existing RenderStreet One subscription.
The number of points received by the referring user is:
- 1 point for the trial sign-up
- 7 points for the first month of subscription
One referral point will extend your subscription time by:
- 1 day, if you only use the basic subscription
- 1/2 days, if you have one extra option active (either the time extender option or the Modo option)
- 1/3 days, if you have two extra options active (time extender and Modo)
- Referral points are granted only after the referred user completes the full process of subscribing and their subscription is active. If the subscription needs to be manually verified and activated, the points will be granted only after the activation.
- In order to use the referral points, you need to have an active RenderStreet One subscription
RenderStreet One referral program FAQ
Q: Are there any limits to the number of people I can refer? A: At the moment, there are no limits to the number of referred users you can add. Q: Are there any restrictions regarding the people I refer or how I refer them? A: Yes. Please make sure ...
RenderStreet One monthly plan FAQ
This FAQ refers exclusively to the RenderStreet ONE program. For questions related to our pay-per-use program, please see our general knowledge base. I've just signed up, why am I being charged $1? For each user that signs up for the RenderStreet ONE ...
Using the monthly plan RenderStreet ONE
RenderStreet ONE is our flat fee rendering program, which allows unlimited rendering for a single monthly fee. This article will explain how the RenderStreet ONE interface works and how you can use it to render your jobs. 1. Subscribing. RenderStreet ...
Using RenderStreet One with projects that need baking
The RenderStreet One plan doesn't support baking. However, projects that need to be baked can be rendered with RenderStreet One. The simulations need to be baked first, as described in this article. After that, there are two ways to upload the ...
Prioritizing specific jobs when using the monthly plan RenderStreet One
When using the monthly plan RenderStreet One, it may become necessary to prioritize a specific job over the others, or to have the jobs completed in a specific order. This can be done easily from your RenderStreet account interface, by using one of ...